GiveBack365 is pleased to offer a limited number of $500 academic scholarships to aid students currently pursuing a degree in the field of Medical Laboratory Science or Technology within an accredited educational program. This scholarship fund was established in 2012 by COLA, Inc. to increase the awareness of careers in laboratory medicine and to support those individuals who will become the future of the industry.
In 2018, the COLAcares Scholarship was renamed the GiveBack365 Scholarship. Industry partners are now welcome to sponsor additional scholarships for deserving students by completing the scholarship sponsorship application.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Be actively enrolled and in good standing within a Medical Laboratory Science or Technology program at an accredited institution
- Have successfully completed at least one semester in their program
- Intend to seek a Baccalaureate or Associates degree
- Have a minimum program GPA of 3.0
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Please submit the completed application and all supporting materials by June 30, 2018 using one of the following: